"Chicago's coldest winter in 8 years will be getting even colder... " as mentioned by the Chicago Tribune this morning. Burr!
It's too cold outside to play in the snow with the kiddos. But after homework is done, we're getting a bad case of the dreaded winter bug... cabin fever.
*Woolen cap from Little Byrd's shop.
*Lovely fine art image from blissful images. {daydreaming}
*Tazo Calm, one of my favorite hot teas to drink. {sipping while I type}
Spring, can you come a little early this year? I'm asking nicely.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
The Biting Cold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh, I love both of these :) And will definitely pull out some Tazo Calm tonight!
Bundle up!!
We are definitely tired of the cold over here as well. With snow we have to shovel our driveway, sidewalks and deck in it too :/. Boo. I'm just glad Byron is working from home and doesn't have to drive in the weather to come. I think we're going to have to skip out on our Bible study group tonight! Keep warm inside!
I know I have little room to complain being I'm not living in Chicago but I here ya about Spring coming early!
Great picks too...two of my favorite Blogland friends :)
Lovely images. I have been eying that cap for a while too. I think it's sold but she has other ones...I can't believe it will get even colder. That will be the end of me going out for the rest of the winter: Grins**
I love that woolen cap, too. I've been eyeing it as well.
I just went outside this evening to "prep" my rental car for the morning's frigid temperatures!!! Brad's at a church meeting. My neighbor upstairs is a car guy and sprinkled salt around my tires. *fingers crossed.* I wasn't too keen on driving a rental this week with the wintry conditions. Darn fender-bender. Why do I live here again? Oh yeah, the other three seasons are nice. Hmmm. :)
love it all!!
Thanks Leanne! It has been cold here but not as cold as you guys have it. Stay warm!
Did you buy those items?? I love that hat!
Littlebyrd- You're welcome. The hat really is such a lovely piece...
Alyssa- No, I didn't purchase the items. I was just admiring them... and sharing.
Post a Comment