
*Repurposed book-turned-journal from Alyssa's shop.
*2009 calendar from Vana's shop.
Thank you ladies!
****
Year End, Year Beginning
I think resolutions should be a work in process verses a strict "must-accomplish" list of goals. I'm a list maker. I enjoy crossing stuff off- especially with my yellow highlighter. Because I'm a nerd. Listed in no particular order...
1. Declutter our apartment. Take inventory. Live with less.
2. Revamp resume- again! New year, new beginnings. Network, network, network.
3. Find a happy place. Go back to attending more networking engagements. And appear more together/confident at such engagements. Suck in my pride. Worry less.
4. Call my grandparents more. They are 87. {Ponder} writing a letter to my estranged brother who lives 1 hour away. We went out for coffee in October of 2007. Perhaps it is time.
5. Plan meals for the week more consistently.
6. Exercise more but be creative. I'm not a gym person. at. all. Take vitamins everyday.
7. Volunteer at the free, neighborhood health clinic- like I mentally said I would.
8. Do at least 1 creative project a week!
9. Open up OUR ETSY SHOP... finally!!
10. Take another {fun} class at the Paper Source.
11. READ MORE. worry less. Try more fiction as opposed to non-fiction, journals and blogs.
12. Plant a couple letterboxes (Hmmm. Creative exercising?!)
{Click on the comic for a more enjoyable read}
Thursday, January 8, 2009
YEYB II: Working on the list
Labels:
Etsy,
family,
letterboxing,
tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
now that's a list...i am envious!
Good for you!
You mention "worry less" quite a few times. Maybe you should worry less :) You've got me thinking that I should get my thoughts in order and set some goals. You're such an inspiration!
That's a big list. I'm not a "New Year's Resolution" kind of person, but I am a bit of a list person myself. I have at "To Do" list on the fridge that I always seem to be able to add to...along with checking things off :).
This sounds an awful lot like Radiohead's Fitter Happier...
-Bred
I just read the lyrics again for FITTER HAPPIER. Good job, Bred. A-
What a list! That should keep you occupied for the year;) Gotta start somewhere, right?
You have really put together a thoughtful resolution list. I like it! It inspires me to want similar things for myself. Cheers!
Post a Comment