~ This song has been in my head today. It's a gray, chilly day in Chicago...
~ Brad is at an ALL DAY board game meet up today. 15! HOURS!
~ I planned accordingly... and met my friend Joslyn, for Saturday brunch, at the Marion Street Cheese Market. YUM. Oak Park is a beautiful town and seems to be a good halfway point for two ooolllddd friends {Joslyn and I met in 1st grade}.
~ As Brad conquerors the world, I am working on professional development. {And obviously blogging. And laundry. Oh and napping}... it's a chill day.
~ Our dear friends welcomed a new baby into the world this week... little Liam Andrew. They have the best kid names- Owen, Ella and Liam.
~ Oh, and Earth Hour is THIS EVENING. Switch off your lights for 1 hour: Saturday, March 28, 8:30-9:30pm.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Everything and Nothing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH NO, I missed Earth Hour!
I'll go to bed an hour early and turn off my lights...does that count?!?
Actually, I conquered nothing. I did not become the next Shogun of Japan. I did not save the world from the next Pandemic. I did not increase my Dominion. I did not build the best Citadel. I did not become the best Galaxy Trucker.
Bred
Post a Comment