I picked up this little wristlet pouch for the days I didn't want to carry a larger bag.
I searched all over Etsy for more modern fabrics and this shop was perfect.
****
Every since I posted something about Sufjan Stevens last week, I've listened to his music A LOT lately. I came across his version of "Amazing Grace" and I don't recall ever hearing it played with a banjo before. I hear a little folksy Grateful Dead, too. I love it. A little background music here for Wednesday afternoon...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh - I love the sound of this song! And your modern clutch is very cool! On a different note, yes, I am on the look out for a jewelry box. I look everytime I go but have not had any luck at all so far. Darn it.
New shop to me! So glad you found her :)
And Ms. Byrd, you must check out BananaBatch!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=37522
Amy... Rebekah was referencing a thrifting request I asked her to be on the the lookout for! {But thanks for the link} :)
lovin that clutch:) nice find, friend!
the lovely pouch and the song are equally beautiful...thank you for sharing...xo t
I have to admit...as much as I love large handbags, I'm more of a clutch gal. I just like to grab the necessities and go. Although, the little guy still requires his stash of snacks and entertainment,
so, I'll have to lug around the suitcase for a bit longer :)
What I'm trying to say...CUTE BAG!!!
Post a Comment