
Graduation trip with friends... Cortona, Italy
Summer 2004... after graduate school
The group... 11 in all, 1 rented villa, 1 rented car
I miss college.
I miss seeing my friends all the time.
I miss doing things on a whim.
{... like hopping on a train to travel to Rome or Lucca.}
{... or going to a concert. In the middle of the week.}
{... studying with your girlfriend. Over coffee. But really, you're talking.}
Our friendly dinner gathering was organized a couple weeks in advance.
It was a wonderful evening just the same.
A little has changed, though. Kids.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
pleasant remembrances
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We had such a fun and relaxing time! Yes - we need to do this about once a month;) I miss hanging out with you girls...
Thanks Leanne for posting this! I miss everything that you miss. Let's go in a sporadic trip to Europe shall we?
Sporadic trip to Europe?!?! Hell ya.
When?? Where?? Will you be our tour guide to Greece?!! :)
Not to be a grammar-wang, but sporadic or spontaneous? I'm not sure I would enjoy a sporadic trip...
Whoa. My bad. Thank you grammar-wang {Bred?}! Yes, perhaps a "scattered, infrequent... " trip to Europe would not be enjoyable. At. All. :)
But a spontaneous! trip to Greece! would be pretty awesome.
I completely agree.
It seems like just yesterday but it's been YEARS!!! It's tough getting old, eh?!?
Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment