Thursday, April 16, 2009

jewelry box

THANK YOU Rebekah {aka Little Byrd Vintage} for finding me this vintage jewelry box! Several weeks ago, I mentioned something to Rebekah that I was looking for... a box with little compartments, something made of glass or wood or whatever you think looks neat. {And preferably under thirty dollars}. Each week she posts about her interesting vintage finds and I am always amazed by her luck. She kindly listed this charming find in her Etsy shop. Oh, and thanks for the *extra* little tissue holder. You're a peach!
****
I wanted to write this little post before the weekend. We're visiting some friends and meeting baby Liam.

3 comments:

littlebyrd said...

You are so sweet. Thank you! I really loved seeing the pictures with your stuff in the box. Rarely do I know where the things I buy and then sell end up and you know, I love knowing! It makes me all sentimental. Thanks for a great start to the weekend. Enjoy yours with your friends!!

georgia b. said...

oooh...great find! compartments are good! vintage is good! lucky you.

Leanne said...

I need to shift some items around, but my new box will be resting on my dresser. And compartments are KEY for me. {thanks again}