My good buddy Alyssa {real life AND blog friend!} tagged me...
Pick one image that best describes your design style.
I found this image via Oh Happy Day.
{also seen on Apartment Therapy}
Alyssa and I met in college- Architecture School to be specific. She transferred to another school and majored in Interior Design. Brad and I graduated with an Architecture Degree. My friend is an interiors virtuoso! We on the other hand, just sort of throw things together. I would say that our style is a mix of found art, made art and a mix of vintage and new. My husband is also a fine art painter- which means he thinks more about the color wheel than most. We live in an older apartment building. As is the case with most renters, we have white walls. Though the Go Go Girls are an exception! A lot of our pieces have a story to tell (someone made it, thrift store find, etc). They also add a splash of color to an otherwise white backdrop.
Whom do I tag? Hmmm, if you'd like to play along... feel free!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
my {our} design style
Labels:
architecture,
Blogs I read,
DIY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
those Go Go Girls are phenomenal! love it!
beautiful style.
xo
Alyssa is a sweetheart!
I love your pick. The image you chose is great! And your apartment looks great, too. It looks like you have some really great furniture. I love old apartments—so much more character than the new.
So are the last images your place? I love them the most!! LOVE!
{{thank you}} And yes, the last images are from our apartment...
Love it! You guys have a creative 'eye' too, dear:) I think we have some similar design likes...nice job!
I love that room too...If I would've seen that one, it would've been a close toss up! The colors are what get me...they're so happy :)
Post a Comment