Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Modern Wing

Brad is going on a man-date tomorrow night {his words}. In truth, it's a board game meet up! I think I might go here after work. I've been wanting to explore the much talked about Renzo Piano building in Chicago. The museum is free Thursday + Friday evenings Memorial Day to Labor Day.

5 comments:

Vana said...

We checked it out last Sunday. I like! The bridge was my favorite part. Go at late afternoon when the lights are on:)

Leanne said...

Ohhh... the bridge... I definitely want to check that part out! I'll probably get down there around 7,00. The lights should be on then, eh?

Vana said...

yes the lights should be on by than! Are you getting excited about our trip? I can barely wait...

Leanne said...

Yes... I'm excited! I hope we have GREAT weather! I'm thinking about what book to bring. What clothes to pack. What letterboxes to search for. What music to listen to in the car. And I'm thinking about chillin' on the beach + chatting with my friends. :)

holt said...

Thanks for calling and inviting me to go with you this afternoon.

Too bad I live in Texas. So mean!

Hope you had a good time.