*Wine for a 30th birthday party tomorrow night.
*I have a small, medium and large vase full of gladiolus around my apartment. All from one, $4.00 bunch!
****
Short post. I've had a busy week coupled with a nasty sinus headache. Here are a few projects that I've wrapped up. Several of my friends gave birth to cute, little boys within the last few months...
I used this freezer paper stenciling tutorial.
Friday, July 31, 2009
{projects}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I LOVE your projects! Those onesies are adorable.
you've become a pro at this freezer paper stenciling!! I would like to try it, but the images I want to tackle are too intricate :( any suggestions?
they look so cute!
You're a stenciling pro & all with being sick! They came out great! Hope you're feeling better soon!
Thank you. :)
It's a funny little hobby! Super easy for a baby gift, too... hint hint.. if you're thinking of a baby shower gift. My mother asked me to do 3 pieces for 3 different gifts- ha!
{I think the headaches were a combo of hormones and sinus jazz. ugh. Feeling better, knock on wood}.
Post a Comment