Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Autumn

'Tea with the Pumpkin King' print. Love it.
****
We're feeling a bit under the weather around these parts. Something is going around the office & my nanny kiddos' school. It is supposed to be a cool and rainy weekend in Chicago. I even heard mention of possible snow flurries Sunday night. {what??} Hmmm. The boy & I have a good excuse to be sleepy bums and art-project buddies. And hot tea and movie watching chums.
****
If you haven't noticed, I posted some background music of a group I've been listening to a lot lately. Balmorhea. Most of the background sounds are from their 'Rivers Arms' album; Pitchfork gave it a pretty good review.
****
Did you see Jim & Pam getting married on The Office this evening? :) Awww... perhaps the cutest couple on TV.

Have a nice weekend...

3 comments:

littlebyrd said...

I love this print! And the music! I hope you get to feeling better soon. Rest this weekend if you can :)

Alyssa said...

loving this music! I am def. checking them out :) thanks. And, we do feel special that we share the same wedding day as Jim & Pam :)

feel better, too!

Leanne said...

Isn't that print sweet! And I think this CD has been on repeat over here- ha!

Brad is home sick, day 2. And little miss nanny girl has bronchitis. Good grief. :) I bought myself some peachy-pink gladiolus from the farmers market yesterday (and a big thing of Indiana honey). These are most likely the last bunch of the season as it is supposed to get c-h-i-l-l-y over the weekend. They look so pretty...

Happy Anniversary Alyssa (and Pete). You two are so sweet.