
I heard about the Weezer Snuggie on NPR this morning. For thirty bucks, you get their Raditude {Standard} CD + Exclusive Weezer Blue Snuggie.
I haven't listened to Weezer in quite sometime. They remind me of college and the spontaneity that goes with the territory. Not too long after Brad and I were officially dating, we drove up to Milwaukee- on a Tuesday night- with a couple architecture classmates. They played at The Rave... truly a magical dump. As Weezer started their set, Brad guided me out of the mosh pit so I didn't get pulverized by the football players behind us. Aww, true love.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's nice that Weezer ages right along with us. Soon my dear, we will be shopping for Weezer dietary fiber and Weezer caskets.
-Bred
hahaha - I heard about this on NPR too! Kinda tempting, but not - all at the same time :)
Post a Comment