Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New {professional} adventure!

I'm starting a new job next week! Though I went in yesterday to get my feet wet before the director left on a business trip. The organization is a great combination for me: architecture/historic preservation, community development and interfaith relations. So excited.

{San Francisco No. 18}

8 comments:

Alisa said...

congrats leanne! that's great news...i'd love to hear more about it. good luck next week!

The Petersons said...

That sounds amazing Leanne! Good luck!

Leanne said...

Thanks, Peterson's ... Alisa and Deborah :)

Alyssa said...

So so happy for you! And glad your first day went well :)

Jon Lindstrom said...

So great LAN!! Keep us posted!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Alyssa + Jon :)

littlebyrd said...

HEY! CONGRATS!!! I am so excited and happy for you Leanne :) How is it going?

Jaimee McClellan said...

Yay!
I think the last time we chatted it was amidst your search...So happy for you!