Yup, I'm there. The "I-can't-wait-for-winter- to-end" feeling. The deep freeze, after last week's blizzard, has been grand. But luckily there is good music, hot drinks and Netflix. And phone calls with old friends. I'm on a documentary and English drama kick right now. I think Netflix thinks I'm doing grad school research.
**
I enjoyed this music interview today. A whole life in a song?
"Some people write love songs about what happens in the beginning of a relationship," Bergquist says. "We've sort of moved on to what happens during the bulk of that relationship — the work, the investment, the commitment, you know? And some of it doesn't really sound all that sexy."God, I love them. I own several OTR albums now. His liner notes always read like a beautiful and poignant short story.
(Image taken by Vana. That was such a fun trip!)

No comments:
Post a Comment