Friday, April 15, 2011

Bookmarks



B + I are really enjoying this album as of late.

Watched Seasons 1 - 4 (!!) of "Doc Martin" during the flu of February... ugh. LOVE IT. The show takes place in the fictional Cornish town of Portwenn and reminds me so much of the 90s show "Northern Exposure."

We started watching "30 Rock" from the beginning and ahhhhh! - I'm Liz Lemon. I can't wait to read Tina Fey’s new book Bossypants.

It's CSA season already- our first delivery was the first week of April. I'm SO GLAD because menu planning was getting borinngggg. I just love our farmer. It's so fulfilling to support someone that truly enjoys what they do. How many of us can really say that each morning?

This bag seems a little too nice for a shopping bag. I like the simple construction.

How's that for rambling thoughts and links.
.... And Scene.

No comments: