I have this print in my office.
The new year brought a sense of stability and less anxiety as I transitioned from a consultant to a full-time Project Manager. Hooray! I even traveled to Philadelphia at the end of March for a staff retreat. I'm especially excited as I was offered the opportunity to focus more on sustainability + community development.
***
I read this quote by Carl Jung a couple days ago...
"Loneliness does not come from being alone, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important."
I think it translates to the loss of someone you dearly love. It also strikes me to the lonely process of being unemployed or in transition. Being unheard. Sending out all those freaking resumesssss and wanting so desperately to be heard and valued.
I'm just so grateful right now.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Great Minds Discuss Ideas
Labels:
Etsy,
professional development,
sustainability,
tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment