Friday, August 15, 2008

A little taste of summer

... from my apartment


















+Juicy watermelon from "the farm"
{Blue bowl from the 57th Street Art Fair}

+Home-brewed iced tea
{Little mug from recent Goodwill adventure}

+One of my new favorite wines from Trader Joe's
{So far I've tasted the white and the rosé}

+A simple flower from my back porch flower baskets
{I thought this UK beer bottle had an interesting label}

And scene.

Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Beautiful - wish I was there to share it!!! I've had that wine a couple times - isn't it great? I think I'll just keep looking at your serene photo instead of the crap that's strewn all over our house!!!! Have a great weekend.

Mrs.French said...

Oh yay! I am always looking for a new Trader Joe's wine favorite...I am going to try it this weekend.

Jaimee McClellan said...

PERFECT!

please sir said...

Oh yum - I'm coming over - haha!

littlebyrd said...

Very nice! I like the beer bottle vase.