Image: Yoko Ono's "Wish Tree" installation in Old Pasadena.
Found via Matt, Liz and Madeline's blog. I've posted about Matt before...
Liz's birthday post {Wednesday - 9/17/2008}. What a beautiful tribute. And little Madeline is the cutest.
Make a wish.
Write it down on a piece of paper.
Fold it and tie it around a branch of a Wish Tree.
Ask your friends to do the same.
Keep wishing
Until the branches are covered with wishes.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
remembrance + wishes
Labels:
artists,
Blogs I read
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This reminds me of the Buddhist prayer trees I saw in India, where pilgrims tie little bits of cloth representing their prayer.
Such a touching and living exhibit. I wish that would come to Chicago. His entry made me cry again. Just wish we could bring her back.
What a lovely sentiment!
pure sweetness....
Post a Comment