{Wow, two posts in one day. Someone is feeling productive- ha!}
Kite flying has now been substituted with feeding and playing with Rin it seems. Hmmm. That's okay, when he gets a little bigger he can play with the big kids. Rin did provide HOURS of entertainment!
We spent a lot of time enjoying the company of good friends at Steve and Jenn's new house. {Oh, that's the boys all ready for our hike at Shelby Bottoms Greenway and Nature Park}. We did find a lame letterbox. I was hoping for a letterboxing adventure- blah!
We also spent quite a bit of time around a campfire- Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings to be exact. Hmmm, I don't seem to have any pictures from the church gathering. It was chilly, that's my excuse. We met up with our friends' church group for a festival. Over the weekend, Jenn placed somewhere in the Top 3 of the chili contest! Steve and Brad came in SECOND place at the cornhole competition! {Did you know there is an American Cornhole Association?}. I stepped on a rusty nail (no worries) and went to the ER for a tetanus shot! Sweet!
We also chatted a bit about Intentional Communities. Thoughts??
The final piece of our Nashville chapter was visiting our friends, Joah and Candace's, RV. I think it was purchased off of Craigslist. Anyways, Joah recently installed a solar panel and purchased a wood stove. It is currently parked on land that another friend is caretaking. They are trying to live off the grid. I guess we crammed a lot into one weekend, eh?!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Music City Tour, 2008
Labels:
friends,
letterboxing,
sustainability,
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
great pictures...I love the last one. What a sweet family! I miss them.
Thanks... I didn't seem to take a bunch of pictures on this trip. Though I did have several of baby Rin. Hmmm.
I miss them, too.
I love the last shot as well :) It looks like a wonderful time with wonderful people!
Glad it was a good time:) Can't wait to hear stories! And that Rin is too cute...
It WAS a wonderful time with wonderful people... :)
Glad you're back up and running! Love the new posts! Thanks for your phone call earlier today. Good luck with your appt. tomorrow!
Hi Leanne- what fun to sit and read your blog. I could sit and read for hours- you always inspire me!!! books, music, art, people, pictures, adventures- i love it all! Glad you guys got to go on your trip afterall- Rin is adorable! Thanks for all your posts to my blog and facebook notes! Yes, I would love to do coffee!! Check your email...
Hey college roomie, Melissa... thanks for the comment. I think creative minds think alike. You inspire me, too! I'm soooo glad we got back in touch!
Thanks, Joslyn. I hope you're enjoying your time in D.C.
Post a Comment