
Brad and I went to architecture school with a tight-knit group of folks. Steve and Joah moved down to Nashville, Tennessee post-graduate school. Both have since married. Steve and his wife, Jenn, welcomed little Rin on Leap Day of this year.
On previous trips, we filled our weekends with featherbrained adventures, kite flying, and food...
Like kite flying at Centennial Park with the Parthenon as our backdrop {we're archinerds at heart}... relaxing at a downtown Nashville brewery... hanging out beside the Natchez Trace Bridge and "canoeing" along the Cumberland River {why yes, that is in fact a refrigerator}.
What a difference a few years can make... more on that to come.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Parts of the whole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OH HOW FUN!!! I miss them oh so much...
Lindsey, you and Jon (Vana, Alyssa...) are more than welcome to tag along next time! We can take over the Mangeri's new house and explore Nashville together. Or we can just stay put and play with the kiddos and drink coffee. And talk about college stuff and architecture. And houses. And the economy and the election. Man, we're getting old! I'll post more pics from our trip sometime soon...
Great shots! Did you do all that this trip??
The pictures are from the last two trips to Nashville- post graduation...
Isn't it amazing how quickly our lives change. But whatever happens. I will always make time to be in a canoe :)
great times!
I first wondered who took the first picture (I thought it's was Rin:))..but than i knew better.
What about a trip to Cortona again? Aaron and I have been thinking about this a lot lately for some strange reason...
I love traveling. I love my friends. What a perfect combination!
{Jenn was pregnant with Rin in that kite flying picture} :)
YES, it is amazing how quickly our lives change!!
Post a Comment