Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Unspoken Requests

Currently listening to: Unspoken Requests, a solo project by Linford Detweiler {from Over the Rhine}.

He has, to my knowledge, three solo projects. I LOVE his piano music. And I take delight in the liner notes that accompany each project. Linford is a remarkable writer and musician.

****
Giving THANKS... a few weeks early.

Cornucopia- needle felted by fiber artist Teresa Perleberg {her Etsy shop}

We all have our ups and downs. I took a breather from blogging. This relaxing piano music is helping to get me back on track. I'm hoping to look back on this post in the next few weeks, smile and ponder, "Wow, what an overwhelming few days!"

*I am grateful that our friend is resting comfortably. Thank you for the thoughtful condolences. It was nice to see my brother for a brief visit.

*I had been getting headaches more frequently lately along with neck/shoulder spasms. I sort of put the blame on allergies. It was challenging to be excited about blogging when you felt out of sync. Today, I am appreciative of the treatments I have been receiving from my new chiropractor {thank you health insurance}.

*I am thankful that Brad feels better- post food poisoning. And I'm contented we made it down to Nashville, TN to see our good buddies {amusing pictures to come}.

*I am also thankful for encouraging dinner companions. This time we'll "let" our husbands join in the fun. See you on Saturday, ladies!

Hmmmm. I have quite a bit of blog reading to catch-up on...
:)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Nice post, friend:) I am thankful for you!!! Good to have you back:) See you Sat.

Vana said...

Yes, thank goodness for my friends...and you are one of them, special Leanne! Love ya! See you on Saturday

Leanne said...

Thanks girls
xoxo