I spent 10 hours with my kiddos yesterday.
They played video gamer and I took the role as emailer. They had lunch and watched a silly kid video. I ate lunch and worked on professional development. We went to school and picked up their report cards. I sat in for a brief parent-teacher conference- or in my case a nanny-teacher discussion. Together we explored a new! park! for an hour. We worked on homework. And at one point, I acted as CSA site coordinator over the telephone. We concluded the day making 3-D spring flowers.
I came home and decluttered my apartment. Brad and I started dinner together for our {vegetarian} dinner companion. We sorted yesterday's 1st CSA delivery and egg share with Chris. We used fresh kale from the box and made this. We ate. We talked. We listened to music. And then played two games of Dominion. We cleaned up the kitchen and then zoned out before bed. It was a long day...
Thursday, April 2, 2009
The many faces of Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What?! That's my birthday game.
ha! Yeah, that game reminds me of Austin and your birthday celebration weekend. Good times! For what it is worth, I played with Brad and Chris. I won the 1st game and tied with Chris on the 2nd game! booya!
Whew! What a day. I love days like that though - it's vert satisfying at the end of the day.
So my architecural minis were being displayed here and there in window sills around the house and my son would love to "discover" them - "Hey! There's the eiffel tower!" but now that I have more they are grouped on an antique silver tray on top of a cupboard thingy in the dining room. Although typing this I am missing his discoveries...might need to make a change :) Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment